Virtual Open Events
Live Q & As at 6.00pm and 7.00pm
No booking required.
Welcome to Reigate College’s Virtual Open Events Page
Usually around this time of year, we’d be welcoming prospective students and their parents to the College in person, but of course this year is like no other!
We’ve lined up lots of resources for you to watch and read, and are hoping you’ll use the time you would have spent visiting us in person, taking a look at these.
Our Senior Leadership Team (SLT) will be running live Q&A sessions via Zoom at 6pm and 7pm on each of the three evenings, or you may prefer to watch a recording of a Q&A session at your convenience. See below for more information.
We appreciate that nothing beats meeting and chatting with staff and students in person, which is why we recommend you apply for a place at the College – before 2 November 2020.
That way, once you’ve applied, we’ll invite you and your parents to an informal 20-30 minute interview. You’ll then benefit from receiving advice and guidance that’s tailored specifically to you.
Apply to Reigate College
Students from non-Partner Schools can download a 2021 application form via https://www.reigate.ac.uk/admissions/apply/ and should complete and return it to the College by Monday 2 November 2020.
Students from Partner Schools (de Stafford, Merstham Park, Oakwood, Reigate, Warwick) will be advised how to apply by their school – and you DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE A PRINTED APPLICATION FORM.
All successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview with their parents (between Nov and Mar), where you’ll be given guidance about your Study Programme and time to ask lots of questions.
Please see the Admissions Timetable for other important Admissions dates, such as Introductory Day (in July 2021) and Choices Day (in August 2021).
Request a 2021 Prospectus Pack
If you’re from a non-Partner School, you can request a printed prospectus pack (that includes a printed application form).
These will be posted second class from Friday 25 September onwards.
Request a pack via our online form.
Live Q&A Sessions at 6pm and 7pm: 1, 5 and 6 October
Live Q&A (Question & Answer) sessions, with members of the College’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT) will take place on 1, 5 and 6 October at 6.00pm and 7.00pm via Zoom.
Please bear with us if things don’t go quite as well as planned! This will be the first time we’ve used Zoom for such large scale live webinars.
- If you want to participate via your phone or tablet, you’ll need to have downloaded the Zoom app in advance.
- It is recommended you join a specific Q & A session around 10 minutes before it starts – due to the anticipated volume of traffic.
- To join, simply click on the relevant link below up to 10 minutes before the time shown. You may be asked to give a ‘Screen Name/Your Name’ and an email address.
- There is a limit to the number of ‘users’ who can join each session, so please, if possible, only log on from one device per household.
- If you try to log in to a session and receive an ‘event full’ notification, you will need to try for another session at a different time or watch the recording of a Q&A session, that will be uploaded in due course.
- Places are more likely to fill up at the Q&A sessions on 1 October than those on 5 and 6 October.
- You don’t need to have taken part in a live Q&A session to make an application to the College.
- On the back of the live Q&A sessions we will produce an FAQ page (linked to this Open Events page) that covers all suitable questions – including those we didn’t have time to answer in the live webinars.
Please click on the link below up to 10 minutes before the webinar is due to start.
Monday 5 October, 6pm
Monday 5 October, 7pm
Tuesday 6 October, 6pm
Tuesday 6 October 7pm